The course is intended to let the personals from the industry get an established knowledge of industrial automation and the use of PLCs in industrial automation. The course will cover all areas in industrial automation and provide the candidates following the course with good knowledge on pneumatics, automation systems, sensors and PLCs, including PLC programming.
Engineers and Technicians from the fields of Electronic, Electrical and Mechanical are welcome. Other applicants with an engineering background may apply with a letter certifying his/her post from the working place.
- Fundamentals of Pneumatic Systems
- Pneumatic control systems
- Sensors and actuators used in industrial automation
- Basic Control circuits and Ladder Concepts
- PLC Basics and programming
- Troubleshooting PLCs
- High-end PLCs (Siemens S7-300 series)
- PID Controlling
- Display and Touch panel programming
- Process Control networks