Light a candle!
අත්වැල is a scholarship scheme initiated by the Electronic Club of the Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering of University Moratuwa with the intention of providing financial aids exclusively for the department undergraduates who are in need.
The donors of the funds would be the ENTC Alumni who have eagerly joined hands with the E-Club for this noble cause. E-Club is looking forward to join hands with those who would like to contribute to Athwela fund for the year 2022. If you are interested in being a donor, please register via the form under the Donate section.
- Athwela is a scholarship scheme initiated by the Electronic Club of the Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering of University Moratuwa with the intention of providing financial aids exclusively for the department undergraduates who are in need.
- The benefactors of the funds would be the ENTC Alumni who have eagerly joined hands with the E-Club for this noble cause. Through this initiation, the E-Club expects that the financial barriers will not limit the odyssey beyond the excellence of our undergraduates.
- E-club fund will help the brilliant minds of the department to perform better in their academic career while engaging in extra-curricular activities. This brings out another perspective for the brotherhood of the ENTC family by enhancing the relationship between the ENTC Alumni and the present undergraduates. We at E-Club, believe that the future generations will understand the duty towards their alma-mater through this project.
- The E-Club warmly welcome all the generous hearts of ENTC Alumni to join with Athwela
Please read through the procedure for getting involved.
Thank you very much for taking an interest in becoming a donor. It is you who can make this project a success by helping our brothers/sisters to overcome their financial barriers. For registration please fill the form under Donate. The next scholarship will start in May 2022!
This year the scholarship amount will be increased to Rs.6000/= per month. The benefactor can select the monthly donation he/she agrees to donate within this scholarship year. The agreed amount has to be donated monthly for an entire year after which he/she can decide to discontinue the donation. The Electronic Club will act as an intermediary during the transfer of funds into the student’s account. The options for the donations are as follows,
|Monthly donation||Total donation for 12 months||No. of scholarships funded by the donation|
All the undergraduates who are seeking financial aids at the Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering are eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme. However, the suitable students will be selected by the selection committee.
- Students who wish to apply for the scholarship please fill the application under Apply.
- The applications will be reviewed by the selection committee which consists of the Head of the Department of ENTC, Patron of the E-Club, Senior Treasurer of the E-Club, and representatives from E-Club
- Please note that the decisions by the committee are final and will not be subjected to change due to any reason
- E-Club will act as the intermediary between the benefactor and the student to introduce the two parties
- Meeting with the benefactors and the students will be held once a year with the participation of the selection committee
Prof. L.W.P.R. Udayanga
Staff Advisor and Senior Treasurer, Electronic Club
President, Electronic Club
Mobile: +94 71 681 7305
Secretary, Electronic Club
Mobile: +94 76 771 0309
The next scholarship will start in May 2022!